Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK.....here's the dilema, recently lifted truck with black steelies and black westin nerf bars. I have the blue on black thing going and although I like the chrome billet grill I was thinking about powdercoating it but now I'm wondering how the grillcraft grill would look. What do you think?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess it would be cheaper and I do like the billet grill a little better anyway, I cleared out my headlights a few months ago and I still like the cleared look, any indigo tacomas with the black headlight mod out there??? Pics?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's a ways away from the island but I do have plenty of windows you can clean.......It's been a while since the last cleaning, as for adoption, my dogs fill the void of kids right now, I can put them outside when they piss me off and if they miss a meal, no big deal, and I potty trained them in just a few weeks. I'll stick with them for now.

They have it made!!!!!

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
What kind of dogs you got?

I have a Jack Russell Terrier. Man he's a little ball of energy.

This is when he was about 2 months old:

This is a picture of him now at 7 1/2 months.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea he is a JRT also. I've had him since he was 8 weeks. He is a fireball as well. He is a parsons JRT which means he has the shorter legs. And the other is a bluetick coonhound mix. Not sure what else he's got we rescued him from the shelter. They are both 2 years old

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
rmcclean12 said:
Yea he is a JRT also. I've had him since he was 8 weeks. He is a fireball as well. He is a parsons JRT which means he has the shorter legs.
Actually the Parson JRT's are the long legged breed. Trust me I did a lot of studying online and book reading before I got my dog. :waytogo: Mine is a short legged JRT. He has champion bloodlines from Europe and Australia. Anyways I could tell that your dog was a JRT just by his looks. I think they are awesome smart dogs.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's cool Newman, after posting the pic I realized it was a bit far away to really be able to do a good photoshop but I get the idea now. I think im gonna do it. If i can get a closer pic I will post it and you can have at it. my brother is too busy to do it for me.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Mayer Kim said:
oh how fast the thread goes out of it's purpose.

but that dog at 2 months is adorable, more than now. but its still cute

yeah sorry about the thread-jacking. :eek:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mazutoytaco said:
What kind of dogs you got?

I have a Jack Russell Terrier. Man he's a little ball of energy.

This is when he was about 2 months old:

This is a picture of him now at 7 1/2 months.

Yea you are right, I should have known that. The AKC now recognized JRT's as parson JRT's. I have heard many different names for them including irish jrt's. here's a website with some great little JRT's. www.irishjacks.com

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
My dog has that same hedgehog toy in the background of the puppy pic......or should I say had, he destroyed that hog the day i brought it home. he pulls the stuffing out and then he thinks he has made a successful kill!

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
rmcclean12 said:
My dog has that same hedgehog toy in the background of the puppy pic......or should I say had, he destroyed that hog the day i brought it home. he pulls the stuffing out and then he thinks he has made a successful kill!

yup that hedgehog is long gone too. :lol: It's funny how you described your dog attacking the toy, cause my dog is the same way. Then he eats all the stuffing. :doah: I always gotta watch him. So now I don't give him stuff animals to chew on. It's only 9"-12" rawhide bones, tennis balls, rubber toys, or those big knotted ropes. The ropes only last about a week before he has it all undone with strands all over the house.

·
Black Beauty
1,458 Posts
i say you keep it chrome...

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
rmcclean12 said:
here's a website with some great little JRT's. www.irishjacks.com
I was almost going to buy my dog from there. I was even approved by them to get a dog, but then I saw the price of the dog, shipping costs, and found out that the dog would have to be quarantined for 3 months before I could actually take him home. It's because Hawaii doesn't have rabies so they need to do that kind of stuff to keep it out.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hear ya there, i stick with rawhides, nylabones, those kong toys are awesome. He has a hard time with those. Every once in a while I will let him go to town on a stuffed squirel or pheasant just so it keeps his killer instinct intact! LOL:funnyup:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kingcha--thanks for staying focused on the real topic at hand...hehe. I am having a hard time with it. I like the chrome look with the clear HL. I just don't know what to do. I don't think I want to black out the lights so I don't know about powdercoating the grill. I think it would look ok but I would be pissed if it didn't

1 - 20 of 22 Posts