Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
being all other threads have gotten just a little bit off topic, i would like to get a def answer on these... Who is all going and when/where can we meet on sat morning (hotel or gates)and at what time. Can anyone rope off a area on friday night? I wont be in tampa till 10ish... little to late to do so myself. Thanks Dan I am bringing a 10x20 tent also. SLAMFEST 24 HRS AWAY:clapping:

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Rob and I will take care of roping off slamfest, I havent told him yet, but me and him need to spend a little "aloine time" and this seems like a good place for that. Sat morning call someones cell phone and meet up with us at the hotel (the one behind hooters pretty much) parking lot EARLY. Best bet is too call us tomorrow night when were all together at the pre game....someone put their cell phone number up here, I'm scared.

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
btw...TOO MANY EFFING XRUNNERS THIS YEAR!!! I was the only one last year, now all you losers have to show up....jk <3.....kinda

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey I was there last year with my X... I was way way out back. my cell is941628-9972.. but i dont know sh*t about what the plans are... so feel free to call me and let my lame a$$ know what is goin on.. or put up ur cell and ill call some one when i get in tampa.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks... ill try not to prank call:lol: ... J/K

1 - 6 of 6 Posts