Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got my new djm stuff on. overall very happy with it. everything fit very nice ect. the truck was supposed to be a 3 " in the front, but for some reason its sitting lower than that:shrug:. there is no clearance issues in the front, and the rear is tapping the fenders on hard bumps. it only hit on the very inside edge of the fender flare, nothing that 10 minutes wont take care of. im still thinking of putting in 3" blocks anyways, not sure yet. washed the truck, here are some decent pics infront of my house.

and in the good old days.........LOL its pointed down hill......that lowers the front by like 1" and it still looks fawqtarded

·
Registered
536 Posts
looks pretty damn good... almost too low, but not quite.
Jonathan said:
djm said they would swap them out for 3" since i was their test dummy, otherwise i would have already....
WTF??? don't even tell me that you got the kit for free

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
holly drop. i love it dude. no doubt i love it. dunno if i would go that low seeing i tow quit a bit but i love it. did i mention i love it.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I want it...when can I buy one?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
jonathan that looks sick. First picture i saw i was like man thats slammed. but 3 in the back will still give it a good look. very nice.:waytogo:

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
i was gonna say the back looked kinda funky, looks like the wheel is like 1/5 closer to the front part of the well so it looks outta wack but since u said ur fixin it then itll be shweet :waytogo::loveeyes:

oh ya if you get a rollpan that is flush with the tailgate like the one on the TURD runner it'll look SOOO good, at least i think so cause atm the tail looks a tad long cause of the bumper.

ps: you called my truck fawqtarded =( im gonna go cry now lol

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,739 Posts
so what do the parts look like that helped to achieve that stance?

could you go into detail on the fronts?

Those rear wheel wells make that drop look so awkward..

Just an observation, one would think that axels so crooked that it dog walks..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thats the perfect drop for the XR, I have been waiting for a kit that would allow me to go that low without bags.:headbang: Whats funny is my Typhoon sits so much lower than my XR and it pisses me off.:lol:

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
rear is notched. OXI, i think this is the best combo for handeling. lower COG and same as stock spring rate ect. chris, its new upper and lower a arms, that are made to drop the front, but retain the spring in the stock spot. i might go to 3" blocks like many said, ill just cut up the fenders and take it from there.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts