Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so i was at Speedworld Raceway in AZ saturday night. Some guy there had a supercharged X-Runner. Now i myself have a 06 4x4 TRD Sport Tacoma and man let me tell you, i was so pissed off at this dude. GARBAGE racer guys and gals. I wanted to take my truck on the track and race him. So yeah Supercharged X-Runner doing LOW 15 sec. quartermiles. Pathetic. Let me know what you guys think of that. He got his butt handed to him by a STOCK Chevy Silverado. I'm not even sure what to say!!!!!

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
unless you saw that SC I think he was lying..stock X runs like a 15flat from a few members here

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
you sure it wasnt just the sound of some intake..if thats the case he is the worst driver ever...I think gadget just said he ran a 14.8 on his X with just a K&N filter and exhaust I think

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Positive man. Look in the threads under X-Runner in AZ and you will find SPYDER327 he is the man of the hour!!!

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
Ok so you came on here to bash somebody for running his truck at the track...LOL does that make you feel like a big boy..So why dont you take your little pissy attitude and go over to TTORA.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey i don't wanna hear any of your crap. You should be just as ashamed as me but instead your sticking up for the man. Don't put yourself out there is you can run your truck. NO disrespect for the guy but come on.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
WHO CARES...its not your truck..I see it rained earlier and sure that didnt help the track. I really hope someone gives you the boot quick...Comming on here and first 4 post are nothing but starting sh*t

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
the OP should be booted

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Aight man. The track was fine. But ya know what F*** it you guys have pride that someone is out there with your truck and making you guys look like crap.

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
LOL....I forgot that 1 truck makes every other out there look like crap..Thanks for clearing that up. I really can careless because I dont race or even drive mine fast. So I dont give a crap. I just cruise it once a week if that.

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
who the hell cares if the guys sucks ass at driving? Dont need to make a ****in federal case out of it. If someone wants to label all Xrunner owners as ****ty drivers they can damn well go ahead and do so, it's their choice, i just dont want them to cry their eyes out after i spoodge all over them when they are expecting a ****ty driver when they line up with me.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
t69guy said:
. NO disrespect for the guy but come on.

:shrug: Where you going?:shrug:
Hopefully to another site with all this drama BS. We have enough on here already with people that cant understand what they are reading....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Dude everyone is entitled to there own opinion but you can't come to a site and talk smack about what that site is about and not get sh1t back.... Drik a beer and get over it !:drinking:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts