Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving on my way to work this morning on the freeway and this dumb girl in a cavalier slammes on the brakes ...there was a blue ford probe in fornt of me and she hit the cavalier ,i hit her...my front quarters and the lower bumper and grill ar toast...i think my hood is ok though...anyone know if a 2002 4 runner(everything below the grill) or 4WD bumper (whole grill and lower valance) will fit on the front of my taco...if so i might repair it myself and not put stock parts back on...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Damn. I had something silmilar happen to me. That is exactly why i need to replace my front bumper. I also need a roll pan for the back end as well.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Damn!!! That sucks.
I only have a couple dings in my paint job and I'm pretty pist, so you gotta be hella mad! Hope the repairs come out good!

·
Registered
751 Posts
2weeks ago someone scratch my truck from the front all the way to the end i have nothing but lowered. what's wrong with this people. what more if someone hit it oh man!!!

D

·
0 Posts
hey , i would take the grill but i'm in AZ and my quarters would not allow the 97 lights to fit.anyways it gets worse im driving around on saterday and i have the dlrship change my oil (they offered a free one,bought the truck there...HATE dlrships) and im driving home and my ****in hood flips over the front of my truck totally toasting my hood...now that the damage is deeper than my pockets i have to submit an ins claim.???!!! o well (i go to SD alot maybe we could chill when im down theyre ...i stay in mission beach ,dont know where your at?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sorry to hear about the accident(s) bro, I work in a collision shop, to me it sounds like an insurance claim would be well worth it, there is likely more damage than it appears. With your insurance claim you would be certain that everything is repaired properly at a reputable shop. You might look into checking out a custom shop in your area, they can also do insurance work, you may be able to get some custom mods done like a 4Runner bumper like you mentioned or something else. Also if the dealership didn't latch your hood properly, damaged or not may be liable for any further damage created due to this.

Keep your chin up man, things will work out in the end ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts