Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Wishbone setup pics?

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  warrantykiller 
#1 ·
Would any of you guys be kind enough to post your pics of your wishbone link setup? Bash and hate away, if it helps get my truck bagged w/e:eyecrazy: . Thanks guys.

bj

#5 ·
ChrisTaco said:
Fabtaco has a wishbone, albeit not setup well....but it's one.

I really believe you're just better off w/ the cando setup. Only reason is, you're still new and don't realize alot about bags, and you're in a hurry to do it.

Anyway here's a quick pic I came upon of a wishbone setup.
thats a dirty setup IMHO. plus its hydros. ew

#10 ·
Daveowen said:
thats a dirty setup IMHO. plus its hydros. ew
I'll assume you dont know much about hydraulics.... I've ran both for the last 11 years and I can tell you this I regret putting air on my truck.. I have a great system but I still miss hydraulics. they work better and ride better, you just have to know how to maintain them

#14 ·
minis i have the locals that everyone goes to get their trucks and cars bagged. That would be my backup plan. I have family and friends that are expert welders and boilermakers. I have Customtacos for backup also. hell minis why couldnt u help..that would be big!

bj

#15 ·
Take it to DIB customs they do a killer job.......There painting my truck and close to you or you could bring it to seriously insane auto in knoxville thats who did my stainless steel frame

thats insane going through that much air.. I must be getting old but now I just lift and drive,

#17 ·
minis_r_us said:
this is on a 06 taco

You have to love bobbys frame work.. the guys is an amazing fabricator. he made control arms for my tacoma as well

#18 ·
Chris said:
Not to bash, but it's really only as strong and reliable as the installer makes it. Unless he buys a kit, or pays a reputable shop to do it, I wouldn't advise it unless he's got some metal worknig experience under his belt.
that goes for anything.. but in general a properly set up 3 link is just as strong and reliable as a 4 link.. thats what i meant by it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.