Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Re: who\'s truck is this?

Here's the secret... you pay $1900 to give your truck to TRD for 2-3 days and they rip out your OEM's and put in Fine Quality 110% two-tone Leather seats with the premium TRD stiching... the sign of excellence... Oh yea, you also get a carbon fiber dash kit all around and a TRD Exhaust...

Yup.. TRD Luxury Package... just ask your dealer! hahah...

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Great response time taco lovers! Under ten minutes for something that would have taken me hours online for. Too bad it wasn't the $200 answer I was looking for. Oh well, be proud of yourselves taco nuts. Thanks

·
Premium Member
598 Posts

hahah, i wasn't even done posting the pictures and you're already responding!! funny!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

sorry, I have a T3 connection, so sometimes I'm a little too fast for my friends, espically on online games

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts

That truck belongs to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.customtacos.com/ubbthreads/showprofile.php?Cat=&User=tacomatoy2001&page=6&what=showmembers>tacomatoy2001</a>

It's totally clean - he only drives it like once every 2 or 3 months.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

Looks like some cool seats........but its still not as custom as I like to get. If someone else can get it just like you, then its not custom if you ask me, they do look really comfy, id like to have them in a stock ride.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts