Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new to the group.
I recently bought a 95.5 Tacoma built by f2uning, I believe I'm the 3rd owner. The guy I bought it from was pretty vague on the details. I know there has been some discussion on here in the past about f2uning built 5vzfe s and i really want to know the particulars of this build. If anyone can help me out it'd be greatly appreciated.

It's a black 95.5 Tacoma single turbo 5vzfe.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,592 Posts
Welcome to CT! :waytogo:

Do you know whether that truck ever belonged to someone here on CT?

Most all the f2uning discussions / references here on CT date back over a decade (circa 2003 - 2005). The original external link for f2uning is dead.

At one time, f2uning was collaborating with URD. Maybe Gadget or the URD folks could help you contact f2uning (or whoever / whatever is left of that enterprise).

I suspect you're going to have to track down such a contact to have any hope of getting details on what was always a custom installation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply, ya I know the posts are old I searched for those first before posting, I messaged gadget a day or two ago and I'm sure he'll get back to me when he sees it just thought I'd take a wild stab in the dark and drop a post.
Thanks again, I appreciate the info

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have no idea who this truck belonged to, I've been googling everything I could think of to find this thing, this site was the most promising thing I've found so far.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I sent a message to URD, hopefully I hear something promising "fingers crossed"
Thanks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Suspension is made by icon 2.5 adjustable coil overs with uniball upper a arm in front and icon springs and hangers with bilsteins in rear

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found out my truck originally came from Sault Ste. Marie Ontario, no further info, guess I'm just gonna have to bring it down to the tuner shop and figure what's in it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts