Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
having some new ideas. I know most in this forum probably wont like either. If that's the case, please don't bother to reply. :waytogo:

currently have these in 17s

was thinking of maybe getting some 20s for the truck. deciding between an all chrome wheel, something like this......

or these with a blue ring, similar to what I have now, but bigger and chrome instead of polished....

the top ones are actually cheaper.

·
Banned
2,554 Posts
Jason,
I personally don't like trucks with 20's & offroad tires, even if the truck is a street queen that gets stuck in sugar sand. :evil:

Your truck looks good to me as it sits. If I had to vote, it would be for the AR's to keep the offroad look.

·
Registered
108 Posts
AR will look way better on a tacoma than those other blings. Those top ones might look good on a prius

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
The American racing is a comin wheel like the Crager ss, like the mullet guys have i think :thinking: , Go big and be differnt 20 wheels with a wide off road tire is sexy

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
edited the first post to show what I have now for those that don't know. I meant to show them when I made the post. :doah:

·
Registered
123 Posts
For a street queen roll the first wheels with them chrome skinny spokes. For a mild off road run them beadlock look alikes. I like a 20 inch wheel that will chop. Alot of chrome skinny spokes would chop hard and fast. :waytogo:

DUBS :headbang:

·
Registered
248 Posts
Keep the ones you have with the blue beadlocks. If you're GUNNA buy new ones, American Racing.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts