I mean, hell, its a Toyota.. :waytogo:

shes ridin a little low, but never bottomed out.. :eyecrazy:

I got 19mpg.. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
227 Posts
Wholy crap!
Ya got a side shot of how low ya sat? pretty heavy?
Nope, just snapped one on the phone because it looked funny. It honestly wasn't squatting too bad though because at the time I had 750 lb helper springs on the rear. It weighed about 450 lbs.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
i want a big tire to flip.....oh yeah i think the heaviest thing ive hauled is a........mountain bike lol

·
Registered
227 Posts
i want a big tire to flip.....oh yeah i think the heaviest thing ive hauled is a........mountain bike lol
That's what it was for. One of the guys I work with is an instructor at our fire academy, and he needed it for their PT program.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
When my truck was stock height with stock shocks i hauled 20 sacks of stucco at 90 lbs each. Now with air shocks and lowerd i limit it to 10 sacks.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
i don't have pics, but my mini hauled an enclosed 7"-8" foot tall trailer that weighed a litle more than 1300lbs from my house to a friend's about 30 miles away. it hauled it pretty nice on the freeway about 60mph, not to mention i have 30's on my truck, but it impressed me.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
I dollied my jacked up Cherokee 150 miles in New England. 4000lbs without trailer brakes was interesting:thinking:. Not fun but the Taco answered the call to duty.

A bed full of crap and a uhaul right at the GCVWR from MA to MI twice. Mountains fine:D 30mph headwind in OH not fine:doah:.

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
17' bass boat with a 120 and then a pop up camper once. Pulled them both pretty well, if I pulled often with a mini though I'd probably look into some trailer brakes

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Usually just hauls beer from the store to my house, or other places I may habitat...

We used it to get gravel a few times, I think we got two scoops per run. Not sure of the weight but she served her purpose and keeps on ticking...

·
QA1 Founding Father
4,471 Posts
you guys are all making me have a bunch of confidence in my mini... i may just have to tow a 18' jet boat.... :shrug: .... ive been wanting one for a long time now but ive been worried about a tow vehicle... seems like my mini will do just fine...

of course id raise it a little and get some helpers

1 - 20 of 230 Posts