Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 3204 Posts

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe wrong section but anyways...
This is someplace where everyone can post their new lifts, tires, mudding adventures, mods, or whatever they did that day to there truck.

I'll go first, Today I vacuumed the whole interior out, now its clean as a whistle.:waytogo:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Re: What Have You Done To Your Tacoma Today?

- N-Fab Nerf steps (Powder coated black)
- K&N Air Filter
- IPCW LED third brake light
- LED Tail Light Strip
- Gaylord Truck Lid with SpeedSturr wing

Nothing too big.

·
Registered
6,871 Posts

well, i may not have a taco but its considered a pre-taco so i guess its close enough.....

today i shaved off some ever so slight amount of weight off the tires and drifted the truck around the building at work since the parking lot had an area where water had been draining all day. it was fun :evil:

·
Registered
14,370 Posts

Farted in it, filled the gas tank up also, armor all'd the driver door and center console.

·
Registered
14,370 Posts

Cause the driver door was way dirtier and I park next to a wall, so I don't have easy access to open the door.

·
(Formerly SlammedStep)
377 Posts

Lets see i drove it about 30-45 miles let it sit in a parking lot for 8 hours and thats about it

·
Low & Slow
4,297 Posts

Changed my alternator fuse at 7:30 in the morning. Then drove it to breakfast in montclair at 8:45 then drove it to work at 12 after work I had to retune my sterio cuz I disconected the battery now its just sitting in my driveway with the hood popped........ I should probably close it now... Lol

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
checked spark plugs and got the son of a b*tch to stop ticking like a whore.

i still love it though.

1 - 20 of 3204 Posts