Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I've been thinking about putting some graphics on my truck and I ran across this taco on ebay. This was almost exactly what I had in my mind (a checkered flag design.) I really just want to get some second opinions from other taco owners before I do this. BTW, I've never posted a pic of my truck on this website but it looks identical to this one with the exception of 20" wheels and a couple of other small things :waytogo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-TOYOTA-TACOMA-TRD-DOUBLE-CAB-1-OWNER-NICE-FL-TRUCK_W0QQitemZ200038420403QQihZ010QQcategoryZ6439QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
There is a link to the site, tell me what you think!!!
P.S. Im not sure if I posted this in the right section but I took my best guess at it :headbang:

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,863 Posts
Not my cup o' tea, but "to each his own" ....

One thing, though .... The 'swoosh' - style graphics on the eBay truck are reminiscent of the similar side badging put on older Toyota trucks in the 1980's and early 1990's. Personally, I always hated them ... :rolleyes:

On the other hand - I know you say you want a checkered flag motif ... Do you specifically want that sort of 'full-length swoosh' graphic? I can see where something in a different format (e.g., a checkered flag pattern fading from front-hood-edge backward or some such) might look pretty decent ... :thinking:

·
Registered
127 Posts
id have 2 say its looks like:puke:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts