Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i see another X i kind of give them a little wave. Kinda like "u have good taste too". I think that comes from when i used to ride my bike.

Show me some love when u see me in the street!

Holla!

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
i dont ever see any :(
saw 2 in the 2years I have had my truck

·
Registered
324 Posts
if we're at a light i get out of the car and punch him...and then tell him thats how we say hi on my planet

·
Registered
5,471 Posts
anhnguyen310 said:
if we're at a light i get out of the car and punch him...and then tell him thats how we say hi on my planet
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
215 Posts
TexasX06 said:
I waved to a blue one and the guy gave me the bird [email protected]$$hole!!
Maybe he was jealous I have BSP :shrug:
By the way if you have random people flipping you the bird it's because they think you're me. Alot of my friends have asked me, ''Did you see me flipping you off yesterday?'' Thats when I have to tell them that there are other people in the world with BSP X's. So sorry in advanced for any F.U.'s from my dumb friends here in Plano.

·
Registered
41 Posts
ZigsXR said:
By the way if you have random people flipping you the bird it's because they think you're me. Alot of my friends have asked me, ''Did you see me flipping you off yesterday?'' Thats when I have to tell them that there are other people in the world with BSP X's. So sorry in advanced for any F.U.'s from my dumb friends here in Plano.
Oh.... i'll be sure to give you the finger if I ever see you.....LOL, i should have known other XR owners wernt that big of @$$holes.

·
Registered
533 Posts
*LMAO* I'll remember that when cruising around as well.

Hey, were any one of you in the Flower Mound area recently? I saw another BSP X with nice rims once the other day. He didn't see me though, as I was back in traffic. Also, I saw a red X up in Denton the same day. Any takers?

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
i usually give every taco driver a little wave/head nod.
its a sign of respect.
about 50/50 chance i get a response outta someone else.

·
Registered
211 Posts
i see way too many X's out here in southeast houston, all three colors. once i saw a blue one like mine going the other way, so i turned around and caught up to him at a light and said "nice X", he said "dude it's like i'm lookin in a mirror!" ha! i've honked at a couple and usually get a honk back.

i usually see other X's when i'm driving my accord for some reason and i feel like throwin them a wave, but then i remember i aint in my X! they'd prolly think i'm crazy or somethin...

·
Registered
218 Posts
FourtyOz2Fredom said:
I try and race them, they all have sticks in their butts around here
i dont try to race em but i give em a head nod or a thumbs up ... but yeah over here in cali they think they got A Better Looking Truck .... to bad its the exact same thing :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts