Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

what comes with urd supercharger kit?

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  XRobber 
#1 ·
obviously the basic setup

what tuning stuff comes with it?
what can be added on for tuning?

what else can be added besides exhaust and y pipe?

if everything possible was going to be added to the supercharger/xrunner from urd what would the grand total before install come to?

#2 ·
jncomatrix said:
obviously the basic setup

what tuning stuff comes with it?
what can be added on for tuning?

what else can be added besides exhaust and y pipe?

if everything possible was going to be added to the supercharger/xrunner from urd what would the grand total before install come to?
It comes with a fuel timing controller and a CD that can be used for a more in-depth tune. The kit automatically changes your intake setup. also theres the exhaust and y-pipe. I also have JBA headers and a Short shifter.

#6 ·
does the kit come with the urd maf calibrator or the timing and maf calibrator unit? im thinking of getting a psc1 (which is the same as the urd maf calibraor unit)so i can upgrade to s/c down the road,or should i just get the 2-n-1 urd unit? or do you need both?

#7 ·
RexRunner said:
does the kit come with the urd maf calibrator or the timing and maf calibrator unit? im thinking of getting a psc1 (which is the same as the urd maf calibraor unit)so i can upgrade to s/c down the road,or should i just get the 2-n-1 urd unit? or do you need both?
If you are getting FI, dont buy a PSC.... you will only end up removing it and selling it. the SC kit comes with a AIC/TC unit to handle all the fuel delivery you need under open loop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.