Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dang it ... why can't i post pics:brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc :brickknoc

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cool I'll try it. Man I'm :runaway: :eyecrazy: :selfbonk: when it comes to this stuff. Just got a computer at home 3 days ago. Was usin works comp til now.:nana:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

lets see if this works

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

finally:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
1. got rear ended in a prkin lot.
2. some guy left a bar backin out and cut it too hard. I think it was a buddy o mine but he denies it. But then again he was leavin a bar:thinking:
3. I think the car wash jacked up my front spoiler
4. it wouldn't show up on camera but i got a dent in the left rear quarte panel, not sure how that one got there. seams like i gotta quit parkin next to morons.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I earned those dice if you know what i meen:evil:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's usually alot cleaner it just rained that mornin.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
WOW,:jawdrop: I probably have the most mileage here on CT and the only damage I have is a few rock chips on the front bumper valance.

:cry: I feel your pain....:brickknoc

·
Registered
374 Posts
nxrunner said:
WOW,:jawdrop: I probably have the most mileage here on CT and the only damage I have is a few rock chips on the front bumper valance.

:cry: I feel your pain....:brickknoc

I drive alot too and have chipped flares and a chip on my roof...whats your secret oh mighty one...

·
Registered
536 Posts
mines a daily driver too, but i only have a super small rock chip on the top of my grill (thank god it wasn't in the hood) and a small rock chip in my windsheild.

i think you just have crazy bad luck

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im allways on the highway and these bastards down here are in the middle of repavin the roads i have proabably twenty rock chips on the hood three on the driver side rear fender and six on the front bumper. I hate washin the truck everytime i wash it i find a new rock chip!:brickknoc

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
I'm daily, even though I don't have the miles, I'm always local... That's a lot of chances to rub some paint with the next dude...

I got nicked real bad by a parallel bumper checker but I've gotten over it... It does ruin the photoability of the truck since it's hit in the front :(

Even though you close up on all the flaws, your truck is still pretty photogenic... Looks good...

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
XRUNNIN06 said:
I drive alot too and have chipped flares and a chip on my roof...whats your secret oh mighty one...

When I drive I try to put everyone behind me so they cant throw rocks at me on the highway.....

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Hey cosmo were you at Arrowhead Mall a few months back? I parked next to a blue one with white dice in the mirror like yours. Was it you?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts