Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The truck went kaputski... so I'm off to build a bigger scarier monster, hopefully it'll be immune to "kersplosions"... I won't be online much, because this is gonna cost me, so I'll prolly snag a second job for parts and ish... if you got questions hit up my pm box... as I prollyy won't have much time to browse... PEACE till April!

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
He had oil in the 2nd cyl prior to the meet already and apparently it seem to be more than just a flood... Don't know exactly what caused it but it could of been as serious as a piston ring...

Well, when he finally got it home, he just said the oil was spewing out from where the head meets the block... We all know what that means when you see that happening :(

RIP :(

·
Premium Member
5,874 Posts
lame bro.

why not just swap the engine out? $800 and you could be rolling again.

call me if you need some help and/or advice.

·
www.ncp-power.com
4,510 Posts
Dude, that is mad no good. now you're gonna out do me again. and then i'm gonna blow mine up, and have to out do you again. this is gonna become a very expensive vicious cycle.

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I didn't say I was quitting- I said I was focussing on making ignorant SHlT a reality... I'm ready for low 12's... and the tear down is coming nicely, but I need to build the motor from the ground up and today is the perfect day to start!

I'm building up everything to not only perform well, but look well too! Alex I'm sure the block is fine, but the head is prolly fragged... I'll prolly need a new head, and pistons, and rods... I just need to take my time with the build up, and It'll be smokin....

Thanks for everyone's concerns, and I'll keep ya'll posted- I'll perhaps even do a write up!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Why bother scanning it- why not get a vid? That's what I'm aiming for!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jonathan said:
better have it done by the next sac meet, someone needs to show racerx a thing or two:evil:
You're gonna show me something Jon? Go for it!:lol::thinking:

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll see your taillights will I!? Cool, please doint dissappoint!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think it had to do with a ****ty headgasket install by a hack shop out here!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts