Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im still running a/c with my setup. But wanna see what other guys got out there, cause im gonna re do all my piping! Thanks

·
Registered
19 Posts
Just wondering if you have something to tune your timing with? Or are just running stock ecu only?

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
My 2000.5 back when it had 3-inch intercooler pipe. Now it has 2.5-inch. But the routing is essentially the same. Still have AC as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Don't have any pictures of it completely done. This is right after first startup. I got in a hurry towards the end and just slapped everything together with plans to redo it, ended up relocating the radiator overflow to the fan shroud left of the rad hose and it's been 6 months now at 7psi and still going strong. And yes that is a wire nut on the battery I don't know why but the previous owner thought that was ok, it'll get done right eventually.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wondering if you have something to tune your timing with? Or are just running stock ecu only?
I got a ftc1 split second kit to tune fuel and timing. Its kinda old school and wish i put in the money and got something better, but for now it does the job.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah yah I have that on my supercharger, but that only retards timing, I’ve been looking for some who really has a timing controller, I don’t know what works for Tacoma’s.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Ah yah I have that on my supercharger, but that only retards timing, I’ve been looking for some who really has a timing controller, I don’t know what works for Tacoma’s.
you can only advance timing if you have a standalone, no piggyback can do that. No way to alter the stock ecu to advance past the stock configuration.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I would like to know anyone who is using a stand alone, I only know of haltec? But no real feedback from someone who is using it.

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts