Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
ice cream taco
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to Taco Bell to try one cause i saw a new commercial..Stood in line for awhile then got grossed out by the people that work there. Said f that and left without said taco. Went to Taco Rio and custom made my own volcano taco.

bottom line: Taco Bell is gross:puke: and i dont even eat there

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
Hmm, never been to a Taco bar, sounds nice. You'll have to show me that place when I get back to Wichita to visit my old stomping ground:waytogo:

·
ice cream taco
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hmm, never been to a Taco bar, sounds nice. You'll have to show me that place when I get back to Wichita to visit my old stomping ground:waytogo:

Actually Taco Rio isnt a taco bar lol i just ordered some regular tacos and poured on the lava (extra hot) sauce:evil: :waytogo: My wife was sitting at the table looking at me like im crazy . Rio isnt a chain. There tacos are way better then Bells.

Tillers i will gurantee ya man that you have way better taco bars in SanDiego.

Any solid plans on coming to Wichita? Wichitas first ever taco meet:headbang:

·
ice cream taco
3,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
was it dirty mexicans that was working there:shrug: not disrescpecting hispanics in here:D some tacobell places are nasty though.
na dude they were fat scuzzy white people. I miss California for the fresh Mex burritos and taco stands.

I fell in love with fish tacos in SD.:loveeyes:

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Their's no taco like a home made one :waytogo: but out of curiosity i did try a volcano ! There was a hot colage girl working, i ordered 2 they were good not great.

·
Registered
9,072 Posts
Actually Taco Rio isnt a taco bar lol i just ordered some regular tacos and poured on the lava (extra hot) sauce:evil: :waytogo: My wife was sitting at the table looking at me like im crazy . Rio isnt a chain. There tacos are way better then Bells.

Tillers i will gurantee ya man that you have way better taco bars in SanDiego.

Any solid plans on coming to Wichita? Wichitas first ever taco meet:headbang:
most deaf tacos are way better in san diego tacos el carbon are good in tijuana:drool: .taco shops here in oxnard are americanized beans and rice yuck:puke:

·
Registered
14,370 Posts
I remember this sweet taco cart when I used to live in Anaheim. It was right across the street and had tacos for .45 or something ridiculous. I used to roll over there with $2.00 and get four-five carnitas:drool: (this was only 6-7 years ago).

This was after sitting by the pool drinking all day, refresh with some tacos, then go back to the pool with a 6 pack. :headbang:

Good times, good times:waytogo:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Had some real Mexican food in Immokolee Florida, makes me wish they had it here in TN.

As for the volcano taco, the only reason I can see to give it that name is because they heat the queso sauce to 4000 degrees

·
Registered
43 Posts
ya you would think that after all that hype on the commercials it would be more than one of their regular tacos with nacho cheese and fire sauce mixed together. I still give it an ok, kind of disappointing but ok.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts