Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the muffler discussion is neverending and revovles around personal sound preference. With that said, I receieved a used single in single out flowmaster 50 series muffler. It is in great condition outside and a bit rusty inside, nothin major. I was told it was installed for approx 1.5 years on a nissan truck and uninstalled when the truck was traded in and muffler has been sittin small storage shed for approx 2 years. I have a v6 (3.4) auto tacoma prerunner with 3" suspension lift and 33's. So with that said...
IF YOU HAVE A 3.4 V6 WITH A FLOWMASTER 50 SERIES
I want to know your personal opinions on the muffler and what setup you are running, I am in college and money is limited. I would not even consider this mod if the muffler had not been free.
thanks for your time

·
Registered
114 Posts
I Had A Super 40 Series Muffler On My 2005 2.7 Liter Tacoma. The Flowmaster Is A Decent Muffler...in My Oppinion The Only Con's Of Owning A Flowmaster Is Rust. They Flow Excellent But Are Known For Rusting Out. You Would Be Better Off Purchasing A Stainless Steel Chambered Muffler From Magnaflow Or Gibson Or Some Other Company.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts