Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just talked to brian, he said i could spill the beans. my "custom 3" exhaust, was a urd prototype. its freaking bitchen. the welds are perfect, the muffler sounds great, its 3" and best of all.............upsized y pipe with no cats! the trucks sounds mean now. i cant contest with the NA guys, but there was def performance to be had with the sc 4.0. no doubt this is the highest quality catback ive seen for a long time......ill get pics up soon as i can. :headbang::headbang:go urd:waytogo:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
hey jon im not going to lie. im goign to steal that ish on saturday. plain and simple. next new thread i start is going to be called. i stole jons exhaust.:lol: yea and lets hoep gadget drops in i wanna knwo some infor on this beast.

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
vtechthis said:
hey jon im not going to lie. im goign to steal that ish on saturday. plain and simple. next new thread i start is going to be called. i stole jons exhaust.:lol: yea and lets hoep gadget drops in i wanna knwo some infor on this beast.
you can steal my truck, just not my blower. that ish isnt insured!

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Jonathan said:
you can steal my truck, just not my blower. that ish isnt insured!
ok jon heres the deal. ill steal the truck. strip the parts off i want. including the blower. you can then get all new parts and truck. i will then give you th eblower back. ill put the brakes and exhaust on my truck then ill part out your truck and sell it on ebay. ill cut you in 60% because it is your truck. then with my 40% cut ill buy a blower then wham. tag team so cal nightmares.:waytogo:

·
Registered
336 Posts
vtechthis said:
ok jon heres the deal. ill steal the truck. strip the parts off i want. including the blower. you can then get all new parts and truck. i will then give you th eblower back. ill put the brakes and exhaust on my truck then ill part out your truck and sell it on ebay. ill cut you in 60% because it is your truck. then with my 40% cut ill buy a blower then wham. tag team so cal nightmares.:waytogo:
I like that idea. :evil:

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Gadget said:
What do you want to know?

Gadget
everything.:evil: but really what is the price on the bad boy? are the cat back and y pipe 2 seperate kits or one? and what is the change in back pressure from stock?

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
XRobber said:
ugh....
more money..
Just sell those lawnmower parts in your backyard, that should give you at least a lil somethin'

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
stainless? emission light? available with a 3rd bung for wideband? any dyno results on a N/A setup? what kind of muffler and any sound clips? where is the CAI intake lol? how soon can we order? enough for you gadget lol.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts