Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 4061 Posts

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to copy a thread like on Dezertrangers. It goes well and everyone posts all there updates as they go. I have a couple. the snowplow is getting a huge makeover.....

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts
Here's my update... nothing special at all compare to what you guys have but hell.... whatevers....

overpriced downey coilovers but i got them used for cheap. they ride pretty well for what they are...

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where did you get those coilovers look very familiar haha. so when you gonna come out with us and play around???

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA: is that the same hood link is using on their taco? If it is you jumped on that because I only thought they had 2 made so far. That thing is sick enjoy. I like the dash i have the same one.

Minitaco: I think they are TC but im not sure maybe he will chime in

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Buff's Taco said:
PIMPINTACOMA: is that the same hood link is using on their taco? If it is you jumped on that because I only thought they had 2 made so far. That thing is sick enjoy. I like the dash i have the same one.

Minitaco: I think they are TC but im not sure maybe he will chime in
Yeah they are tc ones. Also yes it is the Link front clip. I had to jump on it as its custom adn wide enough for my truck. I cant wait to set it up on my truck. Prolly next month though. Hey how much did you pay for your dash?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
Yeah they are tc ones. Also yes it is the Link front clip. I had to jump on it as its custom adn wide enough for my truck. I cant wait to set it up on my truck. Prolly next month though. Hey how much did you pay for your dash?
I think he payed for it in pennies :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
No, not pennies. I bought it off of a guy who was going to use it in his ranger and he wouldnt commit to killing the whole dash but i had to drive like 3 hours away to pick it up. Just needed to do a little trimming on it because of how my main support bar with the cage connects to the A pillar. I still have to buy a bunch of gauges for it.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
INACOMA said:
Finished my chase/cooler tray yesterday and got it painted, really happy with out it turned out...
niiiice....but, I had no clue you had the same exact cooler as I did? As a matter of fact, that thing was left unexpectedly on my door step this weekend. :confused:

Minh, those are TC motor mounts.

Andy, the CNC used to be Eric's and I have them just in case I run into problems with fitment and the master cylinder. I don't think I'll have an issue cause it's a 4x4 frame so lower arm sits lower ...AND...I don't think I'll run bypasses any time soon lol wanna buy them?

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
where did you get those coilovers look very familiar haha. so when you gonna come out with us and play around???
one more month and i'll be out there chilling with you guys. Just make sure you make a lot of pit stops to give me time to play catch up :D

pat's still in the process of making beefier lower bj brackets and uniballed upper arms. After i get those on i'll definitely come up and play w/ you guys! :waytogo:

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
I'll bite but this is all I will show untill I get it back on all fours. Still needs alot of work. Great idea on this thread. Every area needs one.

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
how the heck will you ever weld all around those tubes???

Buff's Taco said:
I'll bite but this is all I will show untill I get it back on all fours. Still needs alot of work. Great idea on this thread. Every area needs one.

1 - 20 of 4061 Posts