Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For all you taco owner's that want to go turbo...the company i work for www.go-rpm.com is fabricating a 4-1 style turbo manifold. Made out of 4130 chrome molly, all flanges are lazer cut and all welds are tigged. The price is $450..however group discount of 5 or more is $400. Email me for more info of the rest of the installation and pic to follow

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll get some more pics...the ones i got are pretty shitty.....As now my friend who owns the blue taco is running our manifold w/ 300zx turbo(yup a junk yard turbo) Tial wastegate, blitz blow off valve(BOV) APEX skyline intercooler core, vortech boost dependent fuel pressure regulator, bosch fuel pump, LC engineering flywheel, LSD, Greddy profec-b boost contoller @ 8PSI 13.01et..i don't know his MPH but he has the time slip some where.

Also going turbo isn't as hard as everybody makes it to be...soon i'll post some pics of how simple it is to install a set-up

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You really can't compare a bolt-on kit to a custom kit its like apple's and orange's. I'm not gonna lie you will probably spend more if you don't have a hook up,just keep in mind that your buying a external wastegate, BOV, intercooler; oppossed to ELP's kit having an internal wastegate,a stock type bypass valve, and no intercooler. I'm in no way putting down ELP's kit, hell i remember Eric(owner) gave me a free intake when i was doing a tech shoot for Minitruckn mag a few years back. I'm just giving taco owner's another option.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.