Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you taco owner's that want to go turbo...the company i work for www.go-rpm.com is fabricating a 4-1 style turbo manifold. Made out of 4130 chrome molly, all flanges are lazer cut and all welds are tigged. The price is $450..however group discount of 5 or more is $400. Email me for more info of the rest of the installation and pic to follow

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll get some more pics...the ones i got are pretty shitty.....As now my friend who owns the blue taco is running our manifold w/ 300zx turbo(yup a junk yard turbo) Tial wastegate, blitz blow off valve(BOV) APEX skyline intercooler core, vortech boost dependent fuel pressure regulator, bosch fuel pump, LC engineering flywheel, LSD, Greddy profec-b boost contoller @ 8PSI 13.01et..i don't know his MPH but he has the time slip some where.

Also going turbo isn't as hard as everybody makes it to be...soon i'll post some pics of how simple it is to install a set-up

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
13.0s are very nice, especially for a 4 cyl. truck. No turbo for me though, I have a v6.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bro a TRD S/C and a 75 shot of nitrous(among a few other things) and you got 11's all day long. I've been looking for a complete V6 but no luck.

D

·
0 Posts
Would it cost less to get the El Prototypes turbocharger kit or buy your manifold and get everything else.. Thanks…

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You really can't compare a bolt-on kit to a custom kit its like apple's and orange's. I'm not gonna lie you will probably spend more if you don't have a hook up,just keep in mind that your buying a external wastegate, BOV, intercooler; oppossed to ELP's kit having an internal wastegate,a stock type bypass valve, and no intercooler. I'm in no way putting down ELP's kit, hell i remember Eric(owner) gave me a free intake when i was doing a tech shoot for Minitruckn mag a few years back. I'm just giving taco owner's another option.

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Yeah I know, but I would rather have a body drop and bags. You could buy mine. 6k and it's yours

·
Registered
282 Posts
jeez, what body kit is on that blue tacoma looks like a blitz style. I want it... heh

D

·
0 Posts
Was there very much if any modifications you had to do to the Blits kit to fit on your Tacoma?? I was going to get one for my 97..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts