Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been years since I've been on here, but I know the truck platform is not dead. I wanted to update everyone on progress I've made using the ecumasters full standalone to run our 2rz motors. I built the harness myself and has way more sensors than factory. Oil psi that actually reads, using stock temp sensor, stock idle control valve, gm iat, gm flex fuel, stock crank sensor, stock distributor. The emu has a built in 4 bar map and 4.2 wideband controller that I'm using. I also added boost control with a max 3 port. I deleted the cable speedo and uses a converter to get speed. I am also using a digital dash that I get cheap that is worth every penny. This has can bus so it made it a simple 4 wire hookup. This has taken me months to get to this point, but now I'm ready to wrap the wires and tune it. I created the basement from scratch. If anyone is interested with going standalone, this is the most affordable option out there when you consider all the built in features. https://photos.app.goo.gl/YSuZ5TCbiwvtk1Lm7

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
got a link to any more info on this ECU and digital dash setup?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts