Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
The video was SWEEET. I also liked the "Arnold in FULL Effect" video. The editing in both videos was great, especially when the music lowered to hear what people had to say. That is one of my pet peeves, when I can't hear people talk over the music. Great job.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
bitchen for sure, dizzle! You should have bought this at the expo so the in-car would be more stable.....and so Danny can toot Arnolds horn at the same time he's pulling his tassles!

Kartman bought one of these:

·
Registered
1,932 Posts
Half Baked Taco said:
bitchen for sure, dizzle! You should have bought this at the expo so the in-car would be more stable.....and so Danny can toot Arnolds horn at the same time he's pulling his tassles!

Kartman bought one of these:

heck ya Lex, i talked to the guy a little bit at expo and he seemed pretty cool. Seemed like a guy with a good idea that is going to work out very well for him.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Your truck looked amazing smooth through the whoops. How fast were you taking them?

I wish I had a LT setup. Looks like a lot of fun jumping your truckl. :)

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Rodge said:
Your truck looked amazing smooth through the whoops. How fast were you taking them?

I wish I had a LT setup. Looks like a lot of fun jumping your truckl. :)
were you refering to my truck in the whoops? i dont know exact speed but well into third gear so about 70-75 MPH

·
Registered
205 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
were you refering to my truck in the whoops? i dont know exact speed but well into third gear so about 70-75 MPH
Wow, the cab looks like it appears to be floating down that section. How rough of a ride is it inside?

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Rodge said:
Wow, the cab looks like it appears to be floating down that section. How rough of a ride is it inside?
not too rough at all. The suspension makes it look like you will be pissing blood for days but its not....

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
not too rough at all. The suspension makes it look like you will be pissing blood for days but its not....
yeah.....but, like Danny said at the end of the vid, "my sphincter is open really wide right now" .....cause how scary that sh!t is going that fast on top of the whoops! :D

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Half Baked Taco said:
yeah.....but, like Danny said at the end of the vid, "my sphincter is open really wide right now" .....cause how scary that sh!t is going that fast on top of the whoops! :D
trust me these are as big as i have seen them and my sphincter is wide as well before whe hit them, once it goes smooth then all goes away and then we have fun HAHA.... never know what your truck can handle until you push it to the edge right? how else can you tell its limits?

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Tim_F said:
Lex your a big Vagina! That's fun!
I know Vagina is fun :p .....but, you can't tell me you never puckered up in the co-dog seat? There's just something about being in control (or lack of) behind the wheel rather then at the mercy of driver.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts