Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets see if we can get some meet up sometime soon. A day everyone has off or something.

Cars in the Park was on the 14th and I was at drill that weekend so didn't make it. Any others who did, great. I've seen alot of X's and nice Taco's in town, so lets show off what we got.

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
CommoX said:
So lets see if we can get some meet up sometime soon. A day everyone has off or something.

Cars in the Park was on the 14th and I was at drill that weekend so didn't make it. Any others who did, great. I've seen alot of X's and nice Taco's in town, so lets show off what we got.
Tuscons close to 2 hours from me, but if we get a lot of people to meet up, ill do it:waytogo:
So count me in and lets see how many we can get.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Spyder327 said:
Tuscons close to 2 hours from me, but if we get a lot of people to meet up, ill do it:waytogo:
So count me in and lets see how many we can get.
theres a group of us who meet up saturdays at the pavillions in south scottsdale, not to far from the old town and fashion square. loop 101 and indian bend at the pavillions by McDonalds and target... we meet up from 2pm to 10pm

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm down:waytogo: ... Just need some notice with work and all.:drinking:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Spyder327 said:
I say either way we set something up, i see plenty of people post on here that live in AZ, but there seems to be very few that talk of setting a meet.
Cause it never happens. Too many people with different schedules and the valley is very spread out and everyone drives 1+ hour(s) to work and another 1+ hour(s) home then doesn’t want to drive to a meet after that. If you guys have an off-road truck or enjoy off-roading we usually get together about once every 2 months. I posted links to a "meet" last month and got no responces from it.

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
Tim_F said:
Cause it never happens. Too many people with different schedules and the valley is very spread out and everyone drives 1+ hour(s) to work and another 1+ hour(s) home then doesn’t want to drive to a meet after that. If you guys have an off-road truck or enjoy off-roading we usually get together about once every 2 months. I posted links to a "meet" last month and got no responces from it.
Well i'm up to go wherever the meet is. I dont think it'd be a good idea to go off-roading in my X though lol.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Spyder327 said:
Well i'm up to go wherever the meet is. I dont think it'd be a good idea to go off-roading in my X though lol.
I've done it..It's not too bad:cool: :looney: Yes I am !!

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Spyder327 said:
ok then check out this thread. Off-road "meets" are not like a CT meet, we meet at the trail head then go wheeling. Not meet at the Pavillians check out eash other's ride then go to the strip club or bar or both!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If I went wheeling, I could bring my crappy Quad... My X would cry doin all that crazy crap.

As far as Tucson goes... those of us here should at least get some times together when we think we can meet...

I have drill on 4-5 Nov so that weekend is out. Any other time I'm good basically.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
I'll be traveling my a$$ off for the next month (nov) but I'm down for something in Tucson when I'm done.

·
Banned from Auto*****s.co
2,790 Posts
I think our next step is to figure out a place and time... oh and a date :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
How bout at the Wally World on the Corner of Broadway and Kolb, and we can ride to the top of Mt. Lemmon... or whatever...

1 - 20 of 65 Posts