Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah its true, my truck is sold to someone in VA. I making some money on it (i also have to pay it off), but I actually wont be sad to see it go. I put a lot into it, but I have been out of the scene since last November or so. It was definitely fun while it lasted, but it was just time to move on. I'll still be on here from time to time, nice meeting some of you guys! and nice talkin to a lot of you, peace out!

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
Later.....

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
Do you have another project going on ?

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
damn man ... i always loved your truck ... inspired me buy corner fillers, maybe someday ill get them put on :D ... you still work'n on your crown vic?? or do you have another truck lined up???

·
Flaming Bastard
9,442 Posts
NOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!!!!!!!!

Damn man, I LOVED that truck! That green was the SH** too!

So what's next?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, sad to say, nuthin is next. I still have the crown vic, but im not doin anythng to it. I am pretty much done with the whole customizing thing, I dont even go to shows anymore. I can explain it, its just out of me

·
Registered
490 Posts
ECMTaco18 said:
well, sad to say, nuthin is next. I still have the crown vic, but im not doin anythng to it. I am pretty much done with the whole customizing thing, I dont even go to shows anymore. I can explain it, its just out of me
I know what you mean.I have found myslef prefering a clean stock ride over an extreme customized vehicle. The next vehicle I get (way down the road) will be kept 100% stock with nothing but factoy replacement parts.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
i said the same thing when i sold my bagged s10 ...i wasnt going to touch my new car / truck...ended up with the x and the rest is history

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
GreenBean said:
I know what you mean.I have found myslef prefering a clean stock ride over an extreme customized vehicle. The next vehicle I get (way down the road) will be kept 100% stock with nothing but factoy replacement parts.
I hope this never happens to me. Been doing this for 17 years and cant imagine havent a STOCK vehicle.:puke: To each his own i guess.....:thinking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts