Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have desided to trade my tacoma or sell it privately which ever gets me more money. i got my truck about 3 years ago and i though it was totally for me but now i have found it has some draw backs like limited passenger seating(godsend cuz dont always have to drive) and limited securable storage( i know buy a camper or a tonnoue but they make trucks look funny) are just a few. in the entire time i have had my truck i have used for its intended porpuses two times i think. i want some thing different but first i have to return my truck to stock so i can get the most for it. i will be having parts coming off my truck for sale so look out for some good deals. the parts im gonna sell on will probally include eibach lowering springs(10000mi) on them with 2 in drop blocks, my k and n FIPK , my helwig rear sway bar and addco front sway bar, and the heres the biggie my celica seats with the taco seat brackets fabbed on them but this will require a trade for a 60/40split front seats in oak or the buckets in oak if you do the 60/40 you also get a centerconsole for your truck too. im sad to be doing this and i had alot of fun with my truck and i love it im just over it and want a car.

i think i am going to go with a wrx wagon. i have driven a few wrxs and sti's and i love them but the wagon is more practical for me and apperently when set up right you can get a modded wagon to out handle a modded sedan wrx.

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
TSR98TACO said:
so i have desided to trade my tacoma or sell it privately which ever gets me more money. i got my truck about 3 years ago and i though it was totally for me but now i have found it has some draw backs like limited passenger seating(godsend cuz dont always have to drive) and limited securable storage( i know buy a camper or a tonnoue but they make trucks look funny) are just a few. in the entire time i have had my truck i have used for its intended porpuses two times i think. i want some thing different but first i have to return my truck to stock so i can get the most for it. i will be having parts coming off my truck for sale so look out for some good deals. the parts im gonna sell on will probally include eibach lowering springs(10000mi) on them with 2 in drop blocks, my k and n FIPK , my helwig rear sway bar and addco front sway bar, and the heres the biggie my celica seats with the taco seat brackets fabbed on them but this will require a trade for a 60/40split front seats in oak or the buckets in oak if you do the 60/40 you also get a centerconsole for your truck too. im sad to be doing this and i had alot of fun with my truck and i love it im just over it and want a car.

i think i am going to go with a wrx wagon. i have driven a few wrxs and sti's and i love them but the wagon is more practical for me and apperently when set up right you can get a modded wagon to out handle a modded sedan wrx.
Im interested in the eibach springs, pming you

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have the 60/40 also drivers side has a small tear that i stitched up to keep from tearing any longer but still in really good condition let me know thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts