Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gang, it's been fun. I traded off the X-Runner today for a new, '07 Honda Element SC. The X was a good looking truck but the ride beat me up and continuing transmission problems really disappointed me. I had an Element before the X-runner and I really liked it and the new SC is really sharp. The dealer gave me $21,600.00 for it. Too good to pass up. Soooooooo, everyone keep the dirty side down and have fun with your X's. See ya.:waytogo:

·
Animal Mother
4,162 Posts
steelheart said:
Well gang, it's been fun. I traded off the X-Runner today for a new, '07 Honda Element SC. The X was a good looking truck but the ride beat me up and continuing transmission problems really disappointed me. I had an Element before the X-runner and I really liked it and the new SC is really sharp. The dealer gave me $21,600.00 for it. Too good to pass up. Soooooooo, everyone keep the dirty side down and have fun with your X's. See ya.:waytogo:
OMFG!
I thought I knew everyone here....
You put the S/C in yours?

edit - NM u meant the Honda Element.....
Wow... I couldnt picture going from an Xrunner to a Honda element... ACtually....
I couldnt talk my wife into driving one of these lol

DEFINATELY not my style.

·
Registered
229 Posts
GOOD ONE!!!! Xrunner to an Element!!!!:funnyup: You had me going there...but seriously, tell us more about the X!!

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,680 Posts
Congrats on the new Element!.... :waytogo: :applause:

I added an Element as my daily driver last year - but then again, I kept my S-Runner ... :evil:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have to say that the new Element is FAR superior in looks than the previous model. GLAD to see they got rid of the plastic

·
Registered
502 Posts
Nooooooo, its still plastic.. All they are doing now is just painting it. Just like our front bumper. To tell you the truth, I'd rock it... I like how the new E-SC looks, especially the new "Metallic Root Beer" color. BUT, I wish they upped the HP!

·
Registered
229 Posts
hmm, didnt know they still had the plastic...that sucks. I hated the '03 4Runners with the HUGE plastic fender flares..good thing they did away with them.

·
I like the idea of the element (easy to clean the interior with a hose and all) I looked at one in the dealer a few years ago and I did not like it at all. :shrug:

Good luck with you new ride man :waytogo:

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
I always called it the ELEPHANT.

Big, gray, plastic...YOURS! :waytogo:

·
Registered
229 Posts
haha thats the truth. but i will deal with my 20 MPG

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
Xrundan said:
haha thats the truth. but i will deal with my 20 MPG
sh't theres no way I even get 20. i get about 300 miles to a tank as of now, its gettin better...thats 15mpg. i think the 14/21mpg that the factory gives it is pretty spot on...

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
dakinisbatman said:
sh't theres no way I even get 20. i get about 300 miles to a tank as of now, its gettin better...thats 15mpg. i think the 14/21mpg that the factory gives it is pretty spot on...
really? 325 miles on my tank is 21 mpg. remember to calculate off how much you put in, not your claimed tank size.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
wow and e-sc. my pops is lookign into either one of those or a saturn vue redline. i was trying to push him toward the red line then boosting it. bu ti think he wants the element. bit still they are pretty cool just need to be layed out and boosted.basically what my pops may do if he gets one.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Chris D. said:
Is that Element at least living up to the SC name and it being Supercharged or is it just paint and wheels your getting?

Preludes makin a come back soon, 3.5 V6 in it.. stay tuned
Need more info on the Prelude. What up?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts