Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering of anyone has had an issue with the 3" Coil spring from Toytec lifts?? I installed it on my 06DC, and now my front tires are rubbing 2 months later. They are shipping me out a different set of front coils, that dont sag as much, I was just wondering if anyone had this experience?

·
Registered
26 Posts
which coils do you have? I have the 884 OMEs and haven't had any problems with sagging in the month or so i've had them so far (knockin on wood)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 884 OME coils, my front is sitting 2"s lower than the rear. I also have Nitto Terra Grapplers 285/70R17 tires on it. Im not sure of my backspacing on my rims, but I have the Moto Metal 951 wheels. I am getting my coils switched to the 885 OME Coils, which sit about a 1/2 in higher.

·
Registered
75 Posts
2nd2none said:
which coils do you have? I have the 884 OMEs and haven't had any problems with sagging in the month or so i've had them so far (knockin on wood)
how are those working out for you?! i thinking about getting those. are they really stiff?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sorry...I didn't realize you were looking for an '06. I looked under the lifts for your year and they sell the coils in a kit. Check page: http://www.toyteclifts.com/basic05.html
should be the 3rd option down. If they sell in a kit, then they should sell individually also. Just contact them. They are pretty good about hooking you up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts