Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whats the deal with a 1991 toyota pick up and i am looking to do a 1995 toyota 4 runner conversion?

they bolt up good? any modifications?

how about the raditor supoprt do you need a 4 runner raditor support for it to work or will it fit right on the stock raditor support?

thanks chris

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Or the 95 toyota pick ups i think they are the same front ends?!?!

do i need a new raditor support or does the 95 grill bumper valence lights bolt right on to the 1991 toyota raditor support?

Or do i need to by the 95 raditor suport if so does it fit on the 1991?

thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
some body has to know some thing about 95 model 4 runner lights girll bumper raditor support if it fits on stock 1991 toyota pick up raditor support or any thing about this... if its even possible

chris

·
Registered
835 Posts
typically you want to change the core support when doing the front end swap... I'm not sure whats what per year but I know my friend did it on his 91 yota and bought a new core support

·
Registered
38 Posts
you dont need a core support , it would probally look a lot cleaner if you did but all you really need to do is cut out the headlight hole so the bigger 4 runner lights fit.... and get bumper brackets from fbimini.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
oh yeah you need 4x4 fenders too... I did the whole swap on my truck for like 800 bucks, 300 of which was the top and bottom billet... pretty easy swap, the billet was probally the hardest part.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i am looking into doing it... ive seen it in some mags befor...

So if i was to get the hole core support from that year (95ish) would it fit on my truck(1991) ?

chris

1 - 8 of 8 Posts