Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that you arnt suppose to tow with a body lift kit? i want to get a hitch to tow little things and but first im gonna lift my truck, i dont want to spend a lot of money so i think im gonna do a coilover lift with a body kit or coil spacers but i herd if you have aftermarket coilovers you shouldnt get coil spacers.... what do you think?

·
Registered
835 Posts
WOW a tripple post....

Your hitch attaches to your frame which has been left alone... The body lift wont effect anything

·
Just Tryin' To Live
5,302 Posts
Gumby said:
WOW a tripple post....

Your hitch attaches to your frame which has been left alone... The body lift wont effect anything
hahah he meant you asked three questions on one post, :evil:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o , what is this school, cant ask more than one question? can someone just give me some suggestion instead of criticism

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
ok first off body lift will not effect your ability to tow at all. second the question about the coil spacers sounds kind off to me. you said you were wondering if you could use a coil spacer with an aftermarket coil over. well i dont think yuo could use a coil spacer on a coil over at all.:shrug:

·
Registered
75 Posts
if you had coil spacers on top of coilovers you will get extreme angles on your balljoints and cvs, which is bad, its not a good idea to stack the two

·
Registered
835 Posts
disassemble said:
hahah he meant you asked three questions on one post, :evil:
Nope I meant he has three threads all identical.....

I did not pay attention to the suspension question because I dont know much about lifts but I answered his body lift question for towing.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts