Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out hunting for new parts in the bush recently and snuck up on this nice little truck convienently parked for a photo op.

The kit consisted of a Total Chaos upper control arm and a bolt in Sway-A-Way coilover and provided 3" of lift for the 05'-07' Taquito. When I get photos of the components I will be sure to post them up.

What do you guys think? Pretty sweet huh!

·
Premium Member
4,535 Posts
Re: Total Chaos spy photos

yep that a mini alright. on tc's website they said its coming soon and that was on september 28

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts

you can bolt in a coilover on the newer mini?!?! krazy!

·
ChocoTaco
2,491 Posts

AZNPG said:
don't u wish your truck was that easy Minh
honestly... phuck yea! :mad:

·
Registered
463 Posts

So can the TC lower arms fit on the new mini? I have yet to see a fully long traveled 05+ reg cab.
Looks nice.

·
Tacoless
1,669 Posts

copieddemise said:
If I could start over id'a bought a six lug. :lol:
You got that one right, I've been waiting almost 2 years for a mini lift to come out. Plus the 6'ers have more options. I wonder whats the size of the wheel tire combo.

·
Registered
84 Posts

05tacoSR5 said:
You got that one right, I've been waiting almost 2 years for a mini lift to come out. Plus the 6'ers have more options. I wonder whats the size of the wheel tire combo.
I was wondering the same thing. Looks like maybe a 31x10.50???

·
Registered
1,720 Posts

According to TC at the offroad expo, it's a 31 10.50. The arms will add 2" of down travel with a specially built 2" diameter SAW bolt in coilover. Should be available by mid November. :waytogo:

·
Registered
600 Posts
Sweet i forgot to ask them at there booth about this kit.

·
Registered
122 Posts
What about the rear lift since we are spring under axle? Shackle/Hanger or New spring set?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
The rep I was talking to at TC said they were working with Deaver for the rear suspension. I'm uncertain if this will be a full leaf pack or something like the add a pack that they offer for 95-04 Tacos though.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts