Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Make offers dont be scared. All this must go all of it. pm me or post up I can get pics of anything if your seriously interested

01 tacoma 5 speed trans. Does not come with bell housing but you can reuse your original one.

6 puck ceramic clutch used but in perfect working condition

lc engineering 11 pound flywheel used but in perfect working condition. never needs resurfaced just replace the bolt in disc and its new again

01+ 2.4/2.7 valve cover

stock 03 2.7 coil packs perfect working condition

glassworks desert kit used for mock up but never mounted, three pieces two fenders and hood same as whats on my race truck. hood has to arches cut on the front for tubes to go through to an engine cage. can be patched with minor fiberglass.

also the front fiberglass kit from the race truck is also for sale and is the glassworks desert kit. has some minor trimming and some defects but perfect working condition. minor fiberglassing to repair

possibly tundra rear end drum to drum with tru trac tig welded strong to make it a spool with 529 gears ready to mount on top of leafs as in my race truck for 62's or whatever. also has stock tundra spring perches still mounted. also has shock tabs on it and bump pads welded to it. pics of tig welded locker if needed.

dj safety tacoma or pretacoma window next. all that is needed is the self tapping buttons for the truck side and the nets are ready to snap on

stock 3.4 intake manifold cheap cheap

15" electric fan

8-10" electric fan bought for 80 for trans cooler. this one is perfect for those tacos with a hayden trans cooler and wanting that extra cooling on your trans. this fan blows like crazy

2 larger size ammo cans. about 8-10" wide and about 12-16" tall and about 12-16" long

Stock 2.7 fuel rail and injectors from 03 taco

stock front coils from 01 regular cab mini 5 lug

20lb C02 tank used for my airbags

0-500psi c02 regulator

rear 2500 firestone air bags pair from turbo truck

front hs slam specialties air bags from turbo truck look like there weathering alittle but thats what they do they are super super thick

DJM or whatever upper control arms cut on a mill to fit for bags just the outter plate took off a little bit.

6-8 smc 15mm valves i think i have 8 but maybe only 6

front steal braided lines and tank to front steel braided line

rear 7 gallon tank

all the fittings

switch box i made myself

rc10gt needs some tlc but runs great and is complete

drag radials on 14" black stockies plenty plenty of tread left on them

01 up little cup holder that has a C shape you click tighter to clamp it. i think its an add on to the end of the center consoles or soemthing

fuse box and wiring from a 98 3.4 taco. its the one under the engine bay. the main fuse box

QTY 4 of 315/75/16 with usable tread on some MAxxis mud terrains some weather cracks but perfect to use for mock up not really wanting to trash them and its hard to find somewhere. im sure someone can use them...

2 stock star style trd rims with 285-16 BFG mudd terrains with usable tread left

low profile edelbrock dual carb manifold for 440 mopar engine

two 750 carter AFB carbs with fresh rebuild for sale as well. willing to sale the whole dual carb setup with manifold if wanted

coilover spacers for up to 3" lift for sale as well

mechanical oil pressure guage mising light socket and bulb silver face 2 1/16 full sweep

that is all for now. i will have more updates as i go.

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make offers and ill just say yes or no its easy. Not a dollar just be reasonable with me and ill sale it all quick

·
damn
6,533 Posts
i want to see the hood please...

[email protected]

edit: nvm..looking for the scoop hood

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Flywheel- flywheel... the precious
Smeagle must haaaav.... errr.... uh..... yeah gimme the flywheel, dude!

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
01+ 2.4/2.7 valve cover

rear 7 gallon tank

all the fittings

switch box i made myself
interested in all of this ... i am assuming that the tank is an air tank? what brand and how many and what size ports if so ... and also would like to see pics of all 4 items ...

[email protected]

thanks man :waytogo:

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
willis said:
interested in all of this ... i am assuming that the tank is an air tank? what brand and how many and what size ports if so ... and also would like to see pics of all 4 items ...

[email protected]

thanks man :waytogo:
see look at that perfect post. I will get pics. its a black tank under the truck with i beleive 4 ports and are 5/8 or 3/4 or 1/2" each i forget. I have a bunch of steel braided lines from c02 tank to rear under tank and fron there to front bags and from solenoids to front bags. only black plastic push lock fittings are the rears. pics i will take tonight and post up tonight or tomorrow morning

·
QA1 Founding Father
4,471 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
out of all people you dont know what they look like? ill get a pick tonight
i just wanna make sure all the zip ties are taken off,

oh, and the part where you got it machined and the bushings...

40 bucks?

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LilWhtTaco said:
i just wanna make sure all the zip ties are taken off,

oh, and the part where you got it machined and the bushings...

40 bucks?
damn 40 bux for these 200 dollar arms wooow

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
see look at that perfect post....
i aim to please :lol: ... ill offer up as soon as i get the pics ... :waytogo:

... 5/8 or 3/4 or 1/2" ...
and that really narrows it down :evil:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
mmmmmmmm..RC10GT have any pics? What size motor in that bad boy? Slide or rotor carb? Pics...Pics...Pics..:runaway:

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FRO said:
mmmmmmmm..RC10GT have any pics? What size motor in that bad boy? Slide or rotor carb? Pics...Pics...Pics..:runaway:
sorry guys went and got my new front fiberglass kit for the race trucka dn new fiberworx dash i didnt get any pics but will tonight. As far as the rc10gt it has the stock motor in it .15 and is rotor carb. pics for tons of stuff coming soon.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts