Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently in the market for a soft "clip in" tonneau cover. I HATE the snaps and previously had a Labra soft cover on my 93, it ripped after three years of use. I'd like to get something original from toyota, I know back in the day they used to make em, but can't find anything except for the generic aftermarkets....anyone know of a cool retailer for soft tonneaus that typically won't be found on any google or yahoo search? AND where do you guys get your toyota parts from??? thanks!

·
Registered
750 Posts
nguard58 said:
I'm currently in the market for a soft "clip in" tonneau cover. I HATE the snaps and previously had a Labra soft cover on my 93, it ripped after three years of use. I'd like to get something original from toyota, I know back in the day they used to make em, but can't find anything except for the generic aftermarkets....anyone know of a cool retailer for soft tonneaus that typically won't be found on any google or yahoo search? AND where do you guys get your toyota parts from??? thanks!

I love my cover. No snaps, no clips, no hassle. And it wasn't outrageously expensive. I found mine by accident. but then I wasn't trying to search either. It's made by Craftec.

There are pics here...http://customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74276

1 - 3 of 3 Posts