Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,485 Posts
act performance presure plate and ceramic street disc or talk to luis at paradise racing, he mentioned a new clutch he is carryign that will hold anythign you could put at it short of massive forced induction.. i have had my act street disc slip twice.. both times were at the track and i sidestepped the clutch at 5K and i got perfect traction.. these two slips occured after twp times when it didint slip at the same launch:doah: the price is great but you def get what you pay for in the auto industry:waytogo:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
503 Posts
sgtmetal said:
what would you recommend?
I installed that exact kit about 1k ago or so. I can tell you a couple things for sure. First: if you drive your taco daily and in traffic understand that to start off the line smoothly you will need to slip it to around 1500 to start smoothly which will wear it out quicker. If you start off with no slippage it will chatter as it engages. Second, since I dont drive mine daily, it allows you to drop much more power on it under throttle. I would recomend it for higher hp applications, it grabs hard. My experience with the XTD 6-puck is the price is great and I have no issues with the components, and it puts the power to the ground very effectively, just realize it must be slipped off the line for smooth engagement. I have a write up on Ttora under the same username if you want to check it out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts