Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice job administration. You have a problem here as usual. Made everybody have to go find their long passwords that they had to get last disaster. Probably lost half that were hanging on. New format is impossible . This must be how its done in Canada. Good luck in the future.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,650 Posts
Pete:

The remodeling and new format have certainly changed things around here. Just for the record, I didn't know it was coming until right before it happened, I had nothing to do with it, and I wasn't asked for input in planning it.

I'm not sure who the re-design was supposed to help. The larger, more spread-out format would seem to make things worse for people using mobile devices to access the forum. The new format requires a lot more scrolling, and IMHO it's harder to get a quick read on what's new and what forum sections are available.

Right now my biggest concerns are:

• I still don't have the powers to deal with members' account problems like I once did;
  • My ability to deal with spammers is 'better' in some ways and 'worse' in others; and ...
  • I still haven''t received an answer as to WTF happened to the Tech articles we'd accumulated.
This last item - the Tech articles - is the biggest irritant for me.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice that your candid about all this. I have a mustang now , but my first love is my 99 Prerunner. My first love also was this forum that was my first time joining. This was so much fun years ago during the Balboa days. Another forum for Mustangs , Corral went to this format. Just not the same . They think it makes sense , and Im sure it does for some things. Basic communication is not as free flowing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At least pictures seem to work now. Testing 1 2 3 testing 1 2 3 My toy that my mother kept,
lucky me

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Street scene roll pan.6 in lift 245,000 miles on it. Never breaks. 22 years with this truck 32/11 half/ 15 tires.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is anybody on this site. Its lonely in here with nothing to do all day. 3in Body donut things for lift. Did them in my garage when I was much younger. 2 jacks and some wood. Fronts 3 in Hellbent Steel spacers. Back also has 4 in blocks. @ 7in lift all together. Magnaflow cut off before axel caused a cel that I cant get rid of for 10 years. If your reading this make your own thread . This sight needs to get going. Im just going to put crap on here for the fun of it.
KIMG0124.JPG

1 - 20 of 55 Posts