Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

ONE. MORE. SALE. 🏷

Now through 1/5, you can get 15% OFF all FORM Lighting products exclusively through Amazon and our authorized dealers.

This sale includes our new LED tail lights for the 16-23 Tacoma, which just started shipping this week!

Shop our Amazon store ➡ Form Lighting

· Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

There’s only a few days left to save!

Through midnight 1/5, you can get 15% OFF all FORM Lighting products exclusively through Amazon and our authorized dealers.

This sale even includes our new tail lights for the 16+ Tacoma!

Shop our Amazon store ➡ Form Lighting

· Vendor
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those tail lights look like Chincy Chinese fleabay specials. Less is more, man...less. is. More.
Sorry to hear you feel that way! We appreciate your feedback.

I can assure you, however, that these tail lights are built with quality in mind using automotive-grade components. They are assembled in an IATF 16949-certified facility, which is a quality management system designed for the automotive industry.

Be sure to check out our Instagram, where we are sharing content from satisfied customers with these tail lights daily!

Jordan M.

· Registered
37 Posts
Those tail lights look like Chincy Chinese fleabay specials. Less is more, man...less. is. More.
Exactly right -- I've said it before, that the trend carmakers are on now is to build uglier cars, and they're doing it as if it's a competition. Even on those that can be said the bodywork is stylish, the main ugly quest is shown in the design of headlamps, but moreso daytime running lamps and taillamps that look like they were glued on as afterthoughts. Repulsive design, too-intense LEDs, and less-diffusive chincy lenses. They've gone way beyond the point that constructive criticism will help. American buyers simply can't say to a car dealer, "No, sorry, it's butt-ugly and it has chimes. I'm not buying that." They can't, so it begins to appear that this is what they want - and aftermarket companies follow the lead to give us "what we want".

· Registered
3,850 Posts
Exactly right -- I've said it before, that the trend carmakers are on now is to build uglier cars, and they're doing it as if it's a competition. Even on those that can be said the bodywork is stylish, the main ugly quest is shown in the design of headlamps, but moreso daytime running lamps and taillamps that look like they were glued on as afterthoughts. Repulsive design, too-intense LEDs, and less-diffusive chincy lenses. They've gone way beyond the point that constructive criticism will help. American buyers simply can't say to a car dealer, "No, sorry, it's butt-ugly and it has chimes. I'm not buying that." They can't, so it begins to appear that this is what they want - and aftermarket companies follow the lead to give us "what we want".
Couldn't have said it better myself.

The op here thought I was referring to the build quality, which I was not. It's the looks. I'm sure they're manufactured in a facility that passes all those requirements...because they have to be if they don't wanna get sued.

At the end of the day though, when it comes to build quality if it says "made in China" you can bet it's made a long side the other cheap eBay knockoffs and the like. No amount of reassurance by the social rep of a company will prove otherwise.

But again, I was referencing the looks. I could care less about all the certifications it has as long as it works and doesn't leak or build up condensation. They look terrible and when put on a vehicle they look even worse because that vehicles body wasn't designed with that light design in mind. So they look ridiculously out of place. Ever see those pile of crap cars rolling down the street with everything sticker and chrome badge you can get at AutoZone? That's what these tail lights look like to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts