Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doin It Big, finished up the paint body work and sheet metal bed, front tub's, graphics, and painted the interior... But this is the picture I will show today, maybe I will post more in the next few days
Since this picture was taken from below the grill the hood looks allot bigger then it is

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
it looks aiight... I mean not like Ahhhhhh SHlT, but more like that's aiight... ya dig?

EDIT: JFWY!

·
Registered
157 Posts
:bow: :bow: Still comin to AZ?? Would love to see that beast in person...Good work bro:waytogo:

·
Toyota Tacoma X-Runner
2,067 Posts
Too much Intestinal gas or what?

Are you leaving on the stock grille, doesnt look right somehow.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Firdaddy said:
so you got enogh money to build up a truck but you still use that crappy camera phone:lol:
LOL I got priorities .....

I should have my tires tomorrow so I can show it on 20s instead of a set of stock wheels I used to get back and forth... And I'll go get a camera

I'll be in az late on the 26th and I'll be at "The Interior Shop" all day on the 27th

Gadget I'll get you complete pictures since I got some before the teaser pic you posted

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
05x-runner said:
ya see that louisiana is good for something. chalk another one up for dib customs
Yeah I'm good friends with the guys at DIB. I spent the last week down there hanging out and helping on the truck. You should see what else there about to roll out of the shop

·
Registered
606 Posts
Gumby said:
Yeah I'm good friends with the guys at DIB. I spent the last week down there hanging out and helping on the truck. You should see what else there about to roll out of the shop
i need to get my ass over there its only 30 min away.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
5000XD said:
Too much Intestinal gas or what?

Are you leaving on the stock grille, doesnt look right somehow.
remember he has an XR, so his grille was black. I'm sure it will have billet in it before long.

I love the way the hood came out. Can't wait to see more. :waytogo:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts