Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to start planning the next meet... :clapping: The Tampa Auto Show is coming again, Nov. 2nd through the 5th. We should get a meet going on the 4th or 5th. Here are some details.. http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/tampa/index.html
I usually go every year... How did you think I knew about the XR Concept before it came out? :evil::drinking:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Count me in. Just let me know where exactly to meet up.

·
Registered
247 Posts
ill be goin

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What day would be a good day for everyone 4th or 5th? Afternoon or evening?

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Id rather do Sat, I have to help moms in the garageface on Sunday. You can see your boratface after we peace on Sat or wait....WE CAN ALL GO!!! Any objections to that....auto show..then boratface?

·
Flying Low
3,510 Posts
xmadcowx said:
Id rather do Sat, I have to help moms in the garageface on Sunday. You can see your boratface after we peace on Sat or wait....WE CAN ALL GO!!! Any objections to that....auto show..then boratface?
naw, I gotta catch the matinee of Borat first cause I am teh broke =(

also, would expect the TAS to be more busy on Sat than Sun

-ComaJoe

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Well what time did we plan on getting there? It opens at 10. I would rather get there early (like at 10) because I have a bunch of stuff to do this weekend to get ready for some friends staying with me for a week starting Tuesday. Come on Joe don't be such a face! We get there at 10, were out of there by 2 (and thats insane, 4 hours there is pushing it) plenty of time for you to catch the matenahe!

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
manatee? :shrug:

if joe misses the manatee, he will be execute :runaway:

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
So is anyone opposed to this? Getting there around 10-11 and finishing up before a million people get there in the afternoon? I just have a bunch to do this weekend and I'm trying to be efficientface.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts