·
Registered
4,519 Posts

·
Built Tacoma Tough
1,629 Posts
tennesseetacoma said:
yeah i bet they do rub...looks good though:waytogo:
Thanks man. Still got a lil ways before I get the cash for a 6" Fabtech lift. The no more rubbing.:headbang:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea they do look really good...........actually I dunno what mine is :rolleyes: I think prerunner I know it is an SX if thats any help lol:shrug:

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
sgtmetal said:
yea they do look really good...........actually I dunno what mine is :rolleyes: I think prerunner I know it is an SX if thats any help lol:shrug:
well it should say "prerunner" on the tailgate lol....if it is 2wd and has 6 lugs then it's a prerunner, if it has 5 lugs and sits low then it's a mini:waytogo:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
its actually 4WD and 6 lug.....nope has factory stickers and dont say anything but Toyota Tacoma Sx

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
sgtmetal said:
its actually 4WD and 6 lug.....nope has factory stickers and dont say anything but Toyota Tacoma Sx
haha if it's 4x4 then it's not a prerunner I shoulda read your profile info and seen the 4x4. For future reference, a prerunner is a 2wd built on a 4x4 chassis, so it has the same ride height but is only 2wd

·
Registered
754 Posts
I've got a set of 20's on my truck and it looks really nice. I get compliments all the time and I've got 275/55/20 tires but stated before, they do rub and its gets annoying at times but once you get the feel of driving it after a couple of days, you'll be better to judge it better. I thought about going with 22's but I really dont like low pro tires...:shrug:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thats cool didn't know they would fit without a lift on it.....I am going to prolly get a lift same time as I get the rims any suggstionson lift kits? I wanna gain about 3 inches suspension.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts