#1 ·
Tacoberfest 2010
Continuing a CustomTaco Member Tradition
When: October 8-10, 2010
Where: Outdoor Adventure Raft.com
629 Welcome Valley Road, Benton, TN 37307
Price $65 per person non-refundable
Cut off date is September 10th
(Book your reservation now at the locked in price of $65 per person. Sleep in a rustic Bunkhouse with your CTzen neighbors or under the stars. After Sept 10th, the price will be $75 per person and there will be a limited number of bunkhouse beds available.)
Includes: Food, soda/water, bunk houses
Friday Night arrivals – Pizza
Sat am- donuts and cereal
Sat lunch- hamburgers and hot dogs
Sat pm- TACOs
Sun am- Hot breakfast (Coffee, juice, milk
Eggs, grits, bacon, sausage
Biscuits and gravy
Fruit, Cinnamon rolls, Cereal
)
What to bring:
Pillow,
Blanket or sleeping bag,
sheet,
Fold up chairs,
Tents if you will be camping
Bathing stuff (towel, shampoo/cond ext.)
Bug Spray
Animals are allowed if on a leash
BYOB (beer & booze)
Send Payment to: Danielle Hawkinson
5313 Peach Ave
Seffner, FL 33584
Paypal: send PM
(with payment please include name and screen name of you and your guests)

See less See more
#2 ·
i am going to pay this as late as i possibly can. :D

nah but seriously i will not know for sure that i am going until the fall semester starts, or is about to start. it'll be my first semester back as a full time student so i'll be going a little crazy and i'll just have to see how things line up for me...:silly:

i'll see ya, we'll talk.

#4 ·
Scratch that.

My wife and I got a "Save the Date" note in the mail for the upcoming wedding of her best friend's daughter. And guess what weekend it is? I'll give you a hint. It's a weekend in October that I had been planning to spend in Tennessee. :cry:

:selfbonk:

#7 ·
I won't get any for a while (you do realize, Xmas is right around the corner from Tacoberfest, there is always the Holiday Pre-Shopping Sex) And, well it is the bonus of being married, that and the great tax write offs, losing what was yours exclusively to now being "ours" and what is hers is still hers. LOL.. :evil:

Well, hopefully, for her friends sake the would be groom comes to his senses and runs for the hills. But, in the case that he is truly pussky whipped. Then so be it, and you will be missed at tacoberfest.

#9 ·
Bump, tax refunds have come and gone. October will be here before you know it.. Register now..

Tacoberfest 2010
Continuing a CustomTaco Member Tradition
When: October 8-10, 2010
Where: Outdoor Adventure Raft.com
629 Welcome Valley Road, Benton, TN 37307
Price $65 per person non-refundable
Cut off date is September 10th
(Book your reservation now at the locked in price of $65 per person. Sleep in a rustic Bunkhouse with your CTzen neighbors or under the stars. After Sept 10th, the price will be $75 per person and there will be a limited number of bunkhouse beds available.)
Includes: Food, soda/water, bunk houses
Friday Night arrivals – Pizza
Sat am- donuts and cereal
Sat lunch- hamburgers and hot dogs
Sat pm- TACOs
Sun am- Hot breakfast (Coffee, juice, milk
Eggs, grits, bacon, sausage
Biscuits and gravy
Fruit, Cinnamon rolls, Cereal
)

What to bring:
Pillow,
Blanket or sleeping bag,
sheet,
Fold up chairs,
Tents if you will be camping
Bathing stuff (towel, shampoo/cond ext.)
Bug Spray
Animals are allowed if on a leash
BYOB (beer & booze)

Send Payment to: Danielle Hawkinson
5313 Peach Ave
Seffner, FL 33584
Paypal: send PM
(with payment please include name and screen name of you and your guests)

#12 ·
FANTASTIC!!!

www.Tacoberfest.com

Thanks, Jeff... looks great, now we just need to send that link to every Toyota Dealership in the Tri-State area.. See if they will print it and post it up near the Service Writers and Parts Departments..

#14 ·
We failed to get the required minimum number of registrations to hold the event as planned ... :doah:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.