Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't exactly the correct forum, but I just wanted to see if anybody would be interested. I have a t-rex billet grill set (5 pieces includes main grill, lower grill, side vents, and hood scoop). It was on my truck for 4 months and has a polished finish. It is is good shape, clean, and comes with all hardware and instructions. I am trying to sell it for $250 including shipping to the US. I purchased it new for over $400. If you have an offer, please contact me at [email protected] or pm me. Thanks. Here is a pic that I have.

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BRB GTG PP said:
What's up with the hood scoop piece?
I don't understand your question. Can anyone tell me how to delete accidental posts or ones you don't want anymore?

· Registered
829 Posts
im interested, iv been looking into getting this grill kit. but it looks like the hood scoop piece is bent on the ends.

· www.LiquidAss.com
3,351 Posts
enron29 said:
I don't understand your question. Can anyone tell me how to delete accidental posts or ones you don't want anymore?

DJDevynator said:
im interested, iv been looking into getting this grill kit. but it looks like the hood scoop piece is bent on the ends.
What he said

· Registered
829 Posts
i know the top bar comes bent to fit the scoop but the other bars look like they r bent on the ends

· Registered
301 Posts
enron29 said:
I know this isn't exactly the correct forum, but I just wanted to see if anybody would be interested. I have a t-rex billet grill set (5 pieces includes main grill, lower grill, side vents, and hood scoop). It was on my truck for 4 months and has a polished finish. It is is good shape, clean, and comes with all hardware and instructions. I am trying to sell it for $250 including shipping to the US. I purchased it new for over $400. If you have an offer, please contact me at [email protected] or pm me. Thanks. Here is a pic that I have.
[/quote

HOW MUCH FOR THE TOES? :evil: MY GRANDMA NEEDS ONE......:evil:

· Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
CorruptedDemon said:
its not bent, look at others that have it, the top bar is curved to fit in the scoop. it comes that way.
I think I see what you are saying, somewhat, but I believe it looks that way beacuse of the angle the pic was taken at. I promise you that I have not bent any of the bars, nor have they been bent by anyone else. Please let me know if anyone wants it. I am trying to sell it asap.

· Registered
108 Posts
Only the main grill requires cutting and drilling holes, the others simply screw on. If you use a dremmel its a piece of cake.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.