Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
no, you posted it here. I moved it to where it belongs. How is it XR specific? The URD S/C fits ALL 4.0 motors including mine and I don't have an XR. :waytogo:

To all, see what happens when we move things where they belong???? :silly:

It could possibly even go in OFF TOPIC

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
slamdtaco said:
no, you posted it here. I moved it to where it belongs. How is it XR specific? The URD S/C fits ALL 4.0 motors including mine and I don't have an XR. :waytogo:
because......

1. The X-runner section gets a lot of traffic (including gadget..who knows the answers I look for)
2. It's the only section I go to
3. X-runner owners are more likely to buy the SC and other performance mods
4.I only care what XR owners think:D

:nana: J/K

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
1. Gadget is also in the performance forum since he sells many things including S/C for ALL tacomas.

2. maybe you and other XR owners should start reading the other topics. you may learn a thing or 2.

3. for 05+ I agree, but don't forget Gadget has been around long before the XR

4. that's the problem with most of the XR owners. :D

:nana: J/K also

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
DOGO X said:
Yeah! people are moving stuff around, like my thread about if I should do the headlight mod or not! is an X right! :D
but it's not specific to the X. I have the mod done to mine and I have the 4 door prerunner. :waytogo:

do any of you guys actually read this post....

Sticky: READ & HEED: X-R Talk vs. Other Forums for 2005+ Topics

it's been viewed over 1600 times but I'm not sure that you guys actually read or understand it???

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,863 Posts
DOGO X said:
I guess that is why we have you be the COP here! :D
You're lucky - Jason's being 'good cop' ... :waytogo:

Had it been me, the thread would have disappeared from XR Talk without comment ... :evil:

... like at least 200 others in the last couple of days ... :runaway:

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
I've moved quite a few the last few days also. I only posted about this one because he posted it again. :runaway:

·
Registered
127 Posts
These x-runner guys think they have the only tacomas in the world. :looney: Thanks for putting threads in the right place. :clapping:

·
Registered
282 Posts
ian01 said:
because......

1. The X-runner section gets a lot of traffic (including gadget..who knows the answers I look for)
2. It's the only section I go to
3. X-runner owners are more likely to buy the SC and other performance mods
4.I only care what XR owners think:D

:nana: J/K
Yeah, I only read the XR section. That's what I have & that's what I want to know about. I don't have time to wade thru the other stuff. If that's a problem, then c'est la vie.

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
az jimi said:
Yeah, I only read the XR section. That's what I have & that's what I want to know about. I don't have time to wade thru the other stuff. If that's a problem, then c'est la vie.
there are many things that are not XR specific that you will miss out on then. :waytogo:

·
Registered
106 Posts
az jimi said:
Amen brother!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Enola Gaia said:
You're lucky - Jason's being 'good cop' ... :waytogo:

Had it been me, the thread would have disappeared from XR Talk without comment ... :evil:

... like at least 200 others in the last couple of days ... :runaway:
Complaint! I have no time for.... I know you guys move them around,

like others said it, there is too much on the others title.

I had an X and in reality, most of the post that don't belong to the X forum (base on that can apply to others) are done in an X.

Again maybe is silly but I just see what is around the x, and I do look around from time to time.

Yes, thanks for being a cop. Oh I forgot nice COP :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts