Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Stock 1st gen Tacoma wheels with Tires and Spare...

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  hooyahdiver 
#1 ·
Located in Charlotte NC. I'm upgrading wheels and tires. Original owner so I can vouch for them. Wheels are currently plastic-dipped black. There are only minor blemishes underneath. The plastic center caps however, did not age well but I have them and they look fine plastic-dipped. The tires have less than 20k mi and about 70% tread left. They were purchased new in December 2015; receipt available if you need it. The spare tire has about 25-30% tread left. It's the same size and brand (32X11.5 Geolander) but from the set of tires I had previously so it's old and only suitable as a spare.

$400 for all 4 wheels/tires with spare, lug nuts and center caps. I'll deliver or meet you in the local area. Will not ship or mail. I also have a set of 3rd gen. 16" Tacoma wheels in good condition. I paid $350. Make a reasonable offer if you're interested. Hit me up for more pics.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.