Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried PM'ing Enola but it said that he wasnt recieving pm's, which is funny because it's never said that before but anyways, i guess ill post it here

Are the CustomTacos.com stickers still available? i did look in the "store" and saw that they were still for sale, but i remember a while back someone making a thread because they ordered some and never got them or something along those lines(a long time ago), i want to order 2 of the 12" plain white vinyl stickers.

Hoping to here from Enola (because he's reliable) or whoever handles the production/shipping out of said stickers

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
The Store is operated by former CT owner Jeff. As far as I know, you can still order stickers from him via the Store. Send him a PM to check on availability first.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sweet, ill send him a pm, and give it awhile, thanks

quick question, let's say i find a font that looks similar and get them made myself...will there be any legal action against me for this? i seem to remember some discussion on this as well a while back.

·
[]D [] []D
22,705 Posts
sweet, ill send him a pm, and give it awhile, thanks

quick question, let's say i find a font that looks similar and get them made myself...will there be any legal action against me for this? i seem to remember some discussion on this as well a while back.
:lol: You are way too worried about a sticker, and autoforums can SUCK IT anyway. They are here for ad clicks and page impressions. They wouldn't dare waste their time chasing you over a sticker that gets them MORE of what they're here for.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:lol: You are way too worried about a sticker, and autoforums can SUCK IT anyway. They are here for ad clicks and page impressions. They wouldn't dare waste their time chasing you over a sticker that gets them MORE of what they're here for.
haha, i know, i just remember some contraversy over it a while back...and i like to represent the things that i like

·
''That Guy''
4,441 Posts
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd chime in here since there seems to be some confusion over whether I still take care of the CT merchandise store. I do still take care of all of the merchandise orders and I still have a ton of CT stickers, tshirts, lanyards, koozies, etc. I usually get more orders out within a couple of days.

Yes, I've not been here too much recently, and I wish I had more time to. Looks like things a still staying very busy here - and lots of new members! :). Hope everyone - especially all of the old schoool members - are doing well.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd chime in here since there seems to be some confusion over whether I still take care of the CT merchandise store. I do still take care of all of the merchandise orders and I still have a ton of CT stickers, tshirts, lanyards, koozies, etc. I usually get more orders out within a couple of days.

Yes, I've not been here too much recently, and I wish I had more time to. Looks like things a still staying very busy here - and lots of new members! :). Hope everyone - especially all of the old schoool members - are doing well.
hey jeff whats up with the store every time i go to it this is all i get...

Attachments

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
Yes - I'm seeing the same 'garbage' display you posted.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
Send a PM directly to Jeff (username = 'Jeff'). He hasn't logged on in a couple of weeks, and that is probably the best way to get his attention.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
I've issued a report notifying the AF folks of the problem.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
Actually, I've already heard back from the AF admins, and they're working to figure out what happened and how to fix it.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts