Connect your iPod to 2006-up Sony stereos with the XA-110iP iPod interface adapter. It lets you control just about every aspect of iPod playback right from your stereo. Jump between tracks, search for songs, and even browse tracks without fumbling around with your iPod — track and playlist information show up right on your stereo's display. You can access up to 18 playlists, each containing up to 999 songs.
The XA-110iP adapter offers full-speed access to the iPod — no more lag time in search and scroll mode — and charges the iPod's battery while it's connected.
- iPod adapter for 2006-up Sony stereos that have Sony's UniLink input
- control iPod functions from you car radio
- track and playlist information shows up your stereo's display
- charges iPod while in use
- compatible with Generation 3 and newer iPods
$15 plus shipping. :waytogo: Never completed install since it didn't work with my head unit (older than 2006). :doah: