Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking at this upcoming tuesday, the 17th. the place is in canyon country. $80 for 3 pulls and AFR readout. 90$ for 4 wheel drive. my brother and i are going so far, who else wants to? if we get 6 people, the rates go to 60 and 70 for 3 pulls, which is very cheap. i dont even have all my mods on, just want to know what im making with the URD kit @ psi with their exhaust. we we be going up there around 9 30 am.

·
Registered
829 Posts
wow i didnt know we had a dyno out here. id like to go to but i dont think ill go till i get the psc1. u think they could install it if i got one? or can they tune my stock ecu?

·
Registered
8,466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DJDevynator said:
wow i didnt know we had a dyno out here. id like to go to but i dont think ill go till i get the psc1. u think they could install it if i got one? or can they tune my stock ecu?
cant tune the stock ecu. you should come to bring a stock XR to compare too, as well as have a baseline to have once you get the psc.

·
Registered
829 Posts
alright, ya i deff want to go sometime though. and i couldnt go when u guys go cause ill be in school till 12:15

1 - 7 of 7 Posts