Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wont have pictures for a few more days but if anyone is interested I'mm selling a Snug top bed cover. Its a smooth cover and is lockable for the 05+ tacoma. Its painted BSP. Currently if you live near new orleans you could pick it up, other wise I will have it back in columbus ohio next friday. I'm looking to get 600 for it

Make an offer

http://www.snugtop.com/products/SL.cfm?m=Toyota

Link to images of the bed cover

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell I could even deliver it to you on my way home... although it would be easier if you picked it up in houma

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jankynutz said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... bed cover, BSP
Its probably not to long of a drive from you.. and hell it would be shipping plus the price is right on it

I just realized I have a few things in my garage such as the wiring harness and locks for it. But I can ship those to who ever.

I will also be driving to sema so I will be passing through. Indiana,illinois,misouri, oklahoma, texas, new mexico, PHX az for a few days and then into las vegas.

When I pick up my truck from DIB I will be driving through louisianna, mississippi, tennessee, kentucky and into ohio so if your any were around here were can work something out

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looneytwin said:
You're tempting me too, im in New Orleans and NEED a bsp tonneau!!!
If you get it after wednesday it will be color sanded and buffed. Then you could also see my truck and get me some pictures of it lol

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Come on now people its a good price and if needed I will deliver it along the way.. I listed the states above

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool deal I just never heard back from you

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Still for sale in houma la... its been color sanded and buffed looks amazing

·
Registered
324 Posts
awesome deal...these things go for over a grand...someone jump on this deal:waytogo:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts