Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might need to be in exterior/body, but I'm wondering where ya'll put your antenna for either sirius or nav. any1 with any tips, or description of where to put it, thanks a million

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,739 Posts

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
gps antenna is on dash tucked in the far passenger corner, sirius is in the same spot only on the drivers side. Have had zero problems to date, plus keeps people from seeing you have toys on the inside when they look at your truck in a parking lot.:)

·
Premium Member
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
xmadcowx said:
gps antenna is on dash tucked in the far passenger corner, sirius is in the same spot only on the drivers side. Have had zero problems to date, plus keeps people from seeing you have toys on the inside when they look at your truck in a parking lot.:)
where at exactly on the passenger and drivers side? like towards the dash or by the ecu?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I placed my Sirius antenna on the roof just above by windshield dead center. I ran the wire through the windshield molding along the top of the driverside and then down into the frt dr side fender. Than ran the wire through the door with the rest of the electrical, through the dash. I mounted my stereo under the dash to the right of the two auxilary cigerette lighters. It's the most convienant place, but I don't have a blue light staring into my eyes at night..AND no glare! Plus all the wires are hidden behind the dash!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts