Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
if i were you, I would be happy with the fixed mirrors, it seems that nobody can walk by my truck (99) without bumping them. This can be a pain in the arse as they must be moved by rolling down the window, usually while driving down the road after looking at the pavement because some a-hole can't watch where he is going.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!!!!!!!!! Didn't think of that. I just like the way they look. I will have to think about getting them now.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Woogie, that's a pretty funny (but true) reason to want the fixed mirrors. I think lots of people want the fixed mirrors, but maybe not exactly for that reason.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hey, if you still want the hinged ones, I will gladly trade you mine. They are painted to match my truck though, Dark Emerald Green!

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
I was wondering the same thing, I love those stock hinged mirrors, they are smaller and a little sportier looking than the 01's. I may try and do a custom polished billet mirror on our Taco. I know that March 01 Mini Truckin the cover and feature truck "Tuckin Taco" ( it has been a big inspiration for us) used part of that hinged mirror to make the custom polished mirrors that are on it

Later,
Pete & Sheryl

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
what do the hinged mirrors look like? im getting really irritated with my mirrors...everytime after school or work its always pushed inward or up...damn these all direction mirrors

·
Premium Member
13,639 Posts
Go to your local toyota dealer or look at someones pic here. They are on the 2001-up tacomas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts